Quality Restoration Vendors
We raise the bar for the industry.
Rest assured we’ll provide non-stop service to your customers.
When disaster strikes your policyholder’s home, you want a company you can trust to spearhead a swift and satisfying restoration. You want to send in a team who will not only restore your customer’s home but also restore your customer’s peace of mind. Above all else, you want a team that understands the agent’s and adjuster’s world.
That is precisely why ServiceMaster Restoration Services revolutionized the industry by creating a network of 650 certified Quality Restoration Vendors (QRVs). Only ServiceMaster Restoration Services offers certified QRVs whose employees have undergone intense training and adhere to strict standards for disaster recovery. These standards ensure the highest level of technical expertise and customer service in the industry.
Every QRV pledges to uphold ServiceMaster Restoration Services’ high standards.
- When you call 1-800-480-TIDY we answer, 24 hours day and 365 days a year.
- A QRV will contact your policyholder within 45 minutes.
- A service team will be on-site within two to four hours to initiate emergency damage mitigation. The average site response time is less than two hours.
- We will provide a written report within 24 hours after receiving the initial call.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in pricing, service and back all of our work with our QRV Guarantee.
To secure and maintain ServiceMaster Restoration Services’ Quality Restoration Vendors certification, a QRV also must demonstrate a proven track record of integrity, trust, fair pricing, quality and customer service. Moreover, a QRV must apply ServiceMaster Restoration Services’ best practices such as Xactimate Estimating, Emergency Corrosion Mitigation Guidelines and our state-of-the-art Packout and Storage inventory and tracking system.
QRV-certied Service Centers get the job done right the first time.
- Fire/Smoke Restoration
- On-site Carpet/Wood Floor Drying
- Odor Mitigation/Air Scrubbing
- Emergency Water Mitigation/Restoration (24 hours a day)
- Structural Drying (including carpets, walls and wood floors)
- Mold Remediation
- Trauma Site Restoration
Additional services available on request include:
- Board-up Service
- Carpet Installation
- Drywall Replacement
- Debris Removal
- Packout and Storage