A tradition of restoring peace of mind.
In 1929, Marion E. Wade founded ServiceMaster® based out of his Chicago home. ServiceMaster then expanded to carpet cleaning in 1937, and in 1952 it became one of America’s first franchise businesses. In 2013 our franchises specializing in disaster restoration began operating under the ServiceMaster Restore brand.
Today, ServiceMaster is a trusted industry leader, serving more than 10.5 million customers with locations in the United States, Canada and 15 countries around the world. We operate several well-known and respected brands with a network of more than 5,500 company-owned locations and franchise licenses.
A flagship of the ServiceMaster brands is ServiceMaster Restore®, the nation’s leader in disaster restoration. When disaster strikes a home or business, lives are disrupted. ServiceMaster Restore does everything humanly possible to get things back to normal as fast as possible.
- 1600 Disaster Restoration locations nationwide
- 24/7 Emergency Call Center available by calling (800) 480-TIDY
- Certified fire and water restoration experts
- Proven network restoring more than 300,000 disaster sites each year
- Average on-site response time is less than two hours
- Customer satisfaction ratings on par with the best-performing companies in North America
The ServiceMaster philosophy is expressed in our four Corporate Objectives:
- To honor God in all we do
- To help people develop
- To excel with customers
- To grow profitably
“More than 55 years of restoring peace of mind after disaster strikes.”